Stovetop Fire Extinguished At Senior Housing Complex On C Street

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Crews battled flames at the Globe Mills apartment building on C Street Tuesday night after a stovetop fire was reported on the second floor.

Investigators say the fire was quickly put out. Most residents sheltered in their apartments as crews worked to remove smoke from the building.

The complex includes a mix of senior housing and lofts.

No injuries were reported in this incident.


Scroll to top

Your Cart